For Patron Sponsors, Legacy Box and Championship Series packages: This year the Sony Open is proud to offer Ticket Forwarding, a convenient way for ticket package holders to electronically send individual session tickets and/or parking passes to a friend or family member. Ticket Forwarding transfers the ownership of that seat for the session to your guest, making any other tickets void. By using Ticket Forwarding, you can ensure your tickets do not go unused for sessions you are unable to attend. See below for instructions.
- Click here to start forwarding tickets to your guests
- Once you have clicked the link use your customer number and password to log in.
- Your tickets and parking will be listed by session. (Only Patron Sponsors, Legacy Box, Championship Series, Lot 2 Weekly Parking and Lot 3 Weekly Parking are available.)
- Click the “Ticket Forwarding” link on the session you wish to forward. You will see the seats and parking listed for that session.
- Mark the checkbox of the seat(s) you wish to forward.
- Enter the recipient’s information, you must have their name and e-mail address for the ticket(s) to be forwarded.
- Click “Submit”
- Review the information and click “Yes”
- The request will take a moment to process and you will see a confirmation page. You may continue to forward tickets to as many guests as you’d like.
Guest receiving the tickets:
1. You must accept the ticket forward within 48 hours.
2. Once you receive the "Ticket Forwarding Invitation" email, you must follow the link included in the email.
3. The link will bring you to the Sony Open page and request for you to put in your email.
4. You will then build an account for yourself.
5. Next, you will proceed to a checkout page. The balance will show as $0.00 because it is a ticket transfer. You then need to click on the "Checkout" button. This will then direct you to a confirmation page.
6. You then will receive a confirmation email and a PDF file of the Print at Home Tickets to the email you provided.